Certified Risk Manager
A qualified risk manager is able to introduce enterprises to the field of risk management, to carry out, and to maintain and constantly improve the risk management process. The basis for the training of a qualified risk manager is the ONR 49003 "risik management for organizations and systems".
Who can get certified?
All persons who have completed a training-program for risk managers to a minimum extent of at least 40h and based on the contents of the ONR 49003.
How to become a certified risk manager according to ONR 49003
- Application via the application form "risk manager according to ONR 49003."
- Verification of a completed training-program for risk managers according to ONR 49003.
- Submission of written documentation about the risk assessment of an organization or a system, for which the applicant is personally responsible.
- Written exam about the required expertise.
- After positively testing the applicant, the "ON Certified Person" certificate is issued with a validity of six years.
- It is necessary to present a report on the respective activities in the field of risk management after three years in order to maintain the certificate.